• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Boost Module for your YamaHeater

Just put in my order and I hope it will work with one of your earlier sets. I don't have the plug and play setup.

saythey said:
Just put in my order and I hope it will work with one of your earlier sets. I don't have the plug and play setup.

Yes it will work with any of the versions including the Basic hard-wired kits. :Rockon:
You may need to call me to verify a couple connections, yet will work great. :drink:

Rock :-o

i have a 2009 xtx with the pug and play . work pretty good.
i find the left warmer works much much better than the right side?
i also have a set of 2006 apex bars at home? any differance? ideas?

DANX123 said:
i also have a set of 2006 apex bars at home? any difference? ideas?

If they are the UPDATED Apex bars (Heated hooks), you will like them better than the '09 Nytro bars.
(The Apex Bars are warmer)

The difference in grip heat is pretty common, due to variances in the heating elements.

sj said:
DANX123 said:

Ive noticed this on mine as well...weird..

Mine are the same also, not too much off, but noticeable.
You can swap the output connectors to the grips from the YamaHeater, will either make it better or worse.
(One lead is longer than the other & has slightly less voltage, so helps even them out a bit.)

Rockmeister said:
DANX123 said:

If they are the UPDATED Apex bars (Heated hooks), you will like them better than the '09 Nytro bars.

The difference in grip heat is pretty common, due to variances in the heating elements.

my 2006 apex bars are the upgraded bars they issued in 2006?

DANX123 said:
Rockmeister said:
DANX123 said:

my 2006 apex bars are the upgraded bars they issued in 2006?

Possibly.

If they have a hole on the outside of the hook bend for the hook mounting screw, they are the early '06 bars. (Non-heated hooks)

No hole, updated bars, fully heated hooks.

Hope this helps! ;)!

I just ordered a booster for the plug n play unit i have my 09 xtx. I checked of the box that says it has the heated hooks. I hope that was correct. I wasnt sure. Thanks Rock

boost without heater

Can you use this boost without a yamahaheater on it? I have a yamahaheater on my nytro and could use more juice but my apex only needs a little more than stock.Stock they are as hot as my nytros with the yamahaheater on it.Thanks Shane

Back