• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

Yamahaboy701, that is one sweet looking sled. I love yamaha blue, but the black and red looks awesome.

recently added the SlyDogs

Attachments

• DSC1.JPG
    DSC1.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC2.JPG
    DSC2.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC3.JPG
    DSC3.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 160
Alatalo said:
Version 2.0 is soon assembled...
Longer. Stiffer. Stronger...

Happy new year to everybody...!

I noticed your sled is an SE, but you installed Ohlins on the front. Are you interested in selling the stock Floats that came on it?

New to the Nytro world and here are a few pics.

just minor mods so far. OFT 2 wheel big nutz kit. OFT Upper wheels and OFT relocator and also mounted the spare belt on the cover. Used the storage pouch for the tool kit and tow strap.

not happy with the windshield. Will be probably going flat black with that and black ski loops.

Attachments

• IMG_1777.jpg
    IMG_1777.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1778.jpg
    IMG_1778.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_1779.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 142
3rd season on mine I love it, new for this year is trailtank, iqr shocks, and studs, and a little taller windshield, and I really want that z-bros front end kit........

Attachments

• sled.jpg
    sled.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 137
  • sled2.jpg
    sled2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 158
dmax_nytro said:
3rd season on mine I love it, new for this year is trailtank, iqr shocks, and studs, and a little taller windshield, and I really want that z-bros front end kit........

Did the IQR shocks fit without modifications? And did you have to revalve for the weight difference? I like the adjustability without any tools and Walker Evans make great shocks. I'm assuming these came off a 600RR.

just changed the front front shocks, had Ian at monster performance shorten them to 17.5", and revalve them for a Nytro.
Didn't have to modify the mounts at all, the stock bolts were a tad to big for the bushings on the walkers so i went to the harware store and got new bolts for them. Stock are metric size and walkers are standard us size bushings. These shocks came off an '07 IQR 440.

We finally got some snow and I got about 20 miles on them, they dont seem to be as harsh as the floats were, they soak up the big bumps and the little ones without a problem. As soon as I have some more money I am going to get a set of hygear dual or triple rate springs for them.

Back