• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

Please tell us what you think of the Barkbuster front end compared to stock. I would be very interested.

rxrider said:
Please tell us what you think of the Barkbuster front end compared to stock. I would be very interested.

Main thing I noticed is the sled turns sharper then before. Also it didn't seem to dart around as much. The snow wasn't rutted up to bad, so that could have been a factor as well.
There is less shock felt through the handle bars, but I think that is because I also added the Float X shocks at the same time.
I was always pretty happy with the GYTR clickers, but swapped them out as part of my Nytro weight loss program. Plus I got a good deal on the Float X's.
The front end kit installation went real smooth, with everything fitting the way it's suppose to. The kit also came with all required bushings, sleeves, and ball joints.
I finished installing the mtn-tamer rear with Float X and ice age rails this week. Going to take her out tomorrow for a ride. I'm looking forward to see how the whole front and rear package works out!
The front and rear set-up combined with removing the sway bar, shaved off just over 50 pounds! It will be interesting to see if I can feel it when I ride ;)!

Thanks, please tell us more when you get some seat time on the whole package. I run a ZX-2 in the rear but still run stock front end, I know there is weight savings to be had, glad you like your new front end. The BarkBuster is on my wishlist :)

My 08 MTX 144 version 3 (in one year) Few more weeks of riding and its time for version 4.
P4240292.jpg

P3120032.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

shaddow44 said:
rlcofmn..that last pic is a sick shot! :Rockon:

Thanks, the best part is that was last weekend! I love that I still have 5 gallons on back lol. :yam:

Nice jump, well taken picture! I hope the landing was just as sweet. Looks like your riding will still go on. Ours was done a month and a half ago.

Hey Sean I like the "plain and simple" but where did the tailight get relocated? I like the clean look without it on the back of the tunnel.

Back