• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Photos

IMG_0579.jpg

At 6000 km/3728 miles

Weldion
What's that setup for the shovel.....been looking for something tunnel mount. Very nice ride btw.

OTM

Awesome!

Thanks guys!

OTM

Hey off Trail Mike,
Further to your question, the Quick fist brackets work great for the handle.
Check out BCA - Back Country Access. they make a sheath for an avalanche shovel that is made to mount to your pack, saddle bags etc.

Next season I am going to mount the shovel handle at the back of my tunnel where the reflector is and place the shovel in the BCA sheath at the back of the seat. I have a 121 so space is limited. Should be cool and not so Frankenstien'ish' when complete.
MS

Hey off Trail Mike,
Further to your question, the Quick fist brackets work great for the handle.
Check out BCA - Back Country Access. they make a sheath for an avalanche shovel that is made to mount to your pack, saddle bags etc.

Next season I am going to mount the shovel handle at the back of my tunnel where the reflector is and place the shovel in the BCA sheath at the back of the seat. I have a 121 so space is limited. Should be cool and not so Frankenstien'ish' when complete.
MS

Thanks Sevey:

I'll take a look at the BCA mount as well. I normally keep my shovel in my backpack (and definitely would if in avy terrain), but for work sometimes it's nice to ditch the shovel out of the pack and lash to tunnel

M

I did something similar after I couldn't find anything like those clamps.
I used spare belt holders to attach my shovel to my tunnel.
I might need to upgrade my setup, lol. They are just what I was looking for.

I did something similar after I couldn't find anything like those clamps.
I used spare belt holders to attach my shovel to my tunnel.
I might need to upgrade my setup, lol. They are just what I was looking for.
Look on Amazon as there I bought 3 sets for our sleds.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Back