• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Supercharger Build 2016

Ill be interested to know how this runs against the vipers and sidewinders, I'm seeing some of these super nytros for sale real cheap. Who's exhaust, love the dual look.

I've got the same kit and will be starting my install soon on a 13' MTX , is the GEM's controller pre mapped ? and where did you place your O2 for the KOSO Gauge ? I'm also installing the same one

I've got the same kit and will be starting my install soon on a 13' MTX , is the GEM's controller pre mapped ? and where did you place your O2 for the KOSO Gauge ? I'm also installing the same one
The GEMS controller is premapped and preset. You may have to fine tune it when you get it on the snow. The bung O2 sensor is welded on on the right side about 4" away from thfrom connection point of the mid pipe and rear muffler at approx 10 degrees above horizontal. Does that make sense?

Yes that make sense, is it placed there at that angle for clearance of the heat shield ? and have you found that that is proper distance from the engine for accuracy ? Since mine is a MTX and I already have a cooler in the tunnel that means the one that came in the kit won't be used correct ? I appreciate your feedback really anxious to get the build rolling along with air frame running boards and skinz 39" front end kit the sled should be fun :)

Yes that make sense, is it placed there at that angle for clearance of the heat shield ? and have you found that that is proper distance from the engine for accuracy ? Since mine is a MTX and I already have a cooler in the tunnel that means the one that came in the kit won't be used correct ? I appreciate your feedback really anxious to get the build rolling along with air frame running boards and skinz 39" front end kit the sled should be fun :)

The O2 sensor placement was what I found based on other mid pipes I have bought that had them preinstalled.

Yes correct, u will not need the exchanger that comes in the kit since u already have one installed.

Ok thanks again for the info. , if you don't mind I may pick your brain with some other questions if I hit any bumps along the way. Should be a pretty simple install thou

So my build is well underway now, just wondering for the KOSO Gauge where did you place the sensor for boost pressure ?