• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Supercharger Build 2016

It has a sounds but not a whine.. maybe the belt is too tight upload a vid to youtube or face book and post link

Tried but it says the file is too large. It only wines at idle. Once above 15-1600 rpm it goes away.

Put on 85 miles, supercharger still whining at idle. Sent email to Rotrex to see what they say. Saw 5 psi boost at wide open, have not geared up yet. Runs dead even with my buddies 2018 Polaris 800 Pro-S and gradually pulls away on top end in soft wet snow. 10mpg for the day, but he lost a few mpg too over cold dryer snow. Was seeing 14mpg stock. Saw temps on the warm slushy wet packed snow up to 195 degrees with ski scratchers down, drops quickly to 170 in soft snow it was 40 degrees out. Do the rail scratchers cool better?

• Full Nytro 180 Supercharger installation instructions:
MSN-0900 Nytro 180HP Supercharger Instructions (Update 8-8-11)
  • Proper pulley installation instruction bulletin:
TSB-502B Supercharger Sprockets

I have finally started my Supercharger build on my 2009 Nytro XTX.
View attachment 120131
View attachment 120132
View attachment 120133

I opened the box for the low elevation kit and started tearing the sled down.

View attachment 120130

View attachment 120129

View attachment 120128

The kit comes with ice scratchers and an extra tunnel cooler.
View attachment 120127

Also in the kit comes gearing and clutching if you sled is not geared for the Supercharger.
View attachment 120134
View attachment 120135
What is the specs on belt or make of belt I need a replacement but can’t find any

What is the specs on belt or make of belt I need a replacement but can’t find any
a quick search and someone on snowest posted this. Gates powergrip gt3, 720-8mgt-20. They said this was the one purchased from Ulmer Racing…
FC1C28FD-E796-447A-B01F-87EAE8600DC8.jpg

Looks like GT 3 series belts are now superceeded to GT 4 belts.

Ya I ended up getting a gates GT4 threw gates them selfs. The 720- 8mgt -20 but it keeps slipping my off my tensioner can’t seem to get it right on it seem other listings for 600 - 8mgt - 20 don’t wanna keep buying bets that don’t work

Ya I ended up getting a gates GT4 threw gates them selfs. The 720- 8mgt -20 but it keeps slipping my off my tensioner can’t seem to get it right on it seem other listings for 600 - 8mgt - 20 don’t wanna keep buying bets that don’t work
Please elaborate how it’s slipping off? Too loose? there should be about 1/4” belt deflection with 15 pounds of belt tension applied When the tensioner is tightened properly.

Ya I don’t know much about them I thought it was like installing a serpentine belt on a car but on the supercharger. But I left a 1/4 inch of slack the first time it made a few revaluations but soon as I went to put load on it it slipped to the out side of the tensioner causing it to jump off. Second time I went. A little tighter didn’t make 2 revaluations and it jumped it off again tried a few times and eventually got mad and left it alone but the sled won’t quite run rig he with out the belt either because it’s geared and clutched for it