• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx 136" skis???

Confused?

Expert
I have a nytro xtx with a 121" skid extended to a 136" with a 1.5 track... i need skis to bit hard in tight twist trails but wide enough to keep the front end up in powder, but still carve good.I dont want to have to crank on the bars to turn tho thnx also does any one have a nytro 121" skid? or 136"?

I just put the split rail skis on my 09 se stretched to a 136". Supposed to do everything ur wanting thats y i bought them. I can give updates when some snow flies!!

I have a set of Polaris Gripper skis on on my XTX. Heavy steering, but they do have lots of flotation and they don't push.

I honestly can't imagine spending the money on split rail skis.

The X-Wheels are 6-7mm taller which takes the "heat" (literally) off of your sliders. If your running an XTX you'll find why most change out their wheels

Confused? said:
I have a nytro xtx with a 121" skid extended to a 136" with a 1.5 track... i need skis to bit hard in tight twist trails but wide enough to keep the front end up in powder, but still carve good.I dont want to have to crank on the bars to turn tho thnx also does any one have a nytro 121" skid? or 136"?

This does not make sense. The xtx is a 144, so somebody shortened it?

No he lengthened it to a mtx cuz u can't buy them in NY but a 144 is still way to big for trails here so imma take the skid out and put in a 121" skid so it's a short track and then extend it to a 136 and cut down the tunnel

Haha ya I ride with all 121" why the he'll did this guy put a 153 on it's crazy I don't even want a 144 lol I ride powder and ditch bang and my stock phazer could handle it lol

The trails in Michigan where i ride the 121 cant stay with the long tracks as they hit every hole and ride is rough. Also trails arent tight enough to notice the length IMHO. New Nork on the other hand......

Back