• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro XTX Hurricane VS Doo 1200 MBRP

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro XTX
Well, once again had the Nytro XTX with Dave's Hurricane full setup out on the bay and was running against a VERY well set-up 1200 with a complete MBRP setup, geared, and studded to the max. Well, I was laughing my #*$&@ off when I rolled past him with ease by the 200 foot mark after he hole shot me big time ( I'm only studded with 114) and he has more metal than rubber under his. We ran multiple runs in the 1500 foot range, each time HIM saying that I was at least 12-15 lengths ahead and stull pulling away. There were a bunch of F7 and zr800 cats watching but would never line up. All I can say is Dave at Hurricane is the man, and his setup is the cats #*$&@!!

from what i have seen the xtx is the nytro to get. doesn't make sence but i watched a xtx spank a rtx on multipal accounts. and even run with me on a turbo viper! hurricane turbo that is. yes dave is the man.

The XTX track attack angle is less than the RTX which in sense gives it less drag making more speed. I know of several RTX sleds that were stretched to 144, changed skids and gained speed.

I had Dave setup and wasn't that impressed. It really didn't feel that much different and very disappointed after spending $1500. I ditched for a Turbo now everything is all good.

Back