• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ofsc app status - Dec 2017

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Vector ltx GT
2010 MXZ X 1200
Does anyone know the status of the app. There is no mention of it on their site. I realize they have an interactive map but it requires internet service and where we ride there is often lack of service.

Are they planning to bring the app back?

From what I've heard no plans for this season.

You have to be kidding...... I have noticed the app is down but the website is back up.
What are they thinking? That was a great app
MS

You have to be kidding...... I have noticed the app is down but the website is back up.
What are they thinking? That was a great app
MS
I agree, I just uninstalled it hoping that reinstalling it would fix the app! So I wasn't the only one having problems with it?!

So the Ontario Govt takes over all the clubs and now no APP?
WTF

my advice...go on ebay buy a 35 dollar gps and get ofsc trakmaps.....so much better anyway

I use a GPS with maptrax . It covers all of Ontario and works very well. The reason I used their app was for trail status.

I use a GPS with maptrax . It covers all of Ontario and works very well. The reason I used their app was for trail status.
i didnt find it ever very useful lacked updating and glitchy.

Back