• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT teather issue

Nytroglycerin

Veteran
Two weekends ago I blew the 20A ign fuse, the only thing electrical I added to the sled was the OFT teather kit. So I disconnected it and replaced the fuse and was on my way. Rode all last weekend with it disconnected and no issues. Today while cleaning the machine I decided to plug it back in and try it, turned the key to the on position and poof blew the fuse. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? and did OFT go good for it?

OFT will be back up and running soon, they are great guys and will get you taken care of! Bummer you had a problem though.

Hey Niytro I see you have a SB tunnel closure kit. Which one did you get? Modded or un-modded? I was thinking of buying the modded and just cutting a hole in it because I'm also running a MBRP can.

Nytroglycerin said:
Two weekends ago I blew the 20A ign fuse, the only thing electrical I added to the sled was the OFT teather kit. So I disconnected it and replaced the fuse and was on my way. Rode all last weekend with it disconnected and no issues. Today while cleaning the machine I decided to plug it back in and try it, turned the key to the on position and poof blew the fuse. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? and did OFT go good for it?

Have you checked all the wires for somewhere it could have rubbed through?

canoehead said:
Hey Niytro I see you have a SB tunnel closure kit. Which one did you get? Modded or un-modded? I was thinking of buying the modded and just cutting a hole in it because I'm also running a MBRP can.
you have to get the full sheet one(no cut out) and cut it to fit around the pipe

Just a update on mine, as I thought I had bumped a wire while working on it and shorted it out when I blew my fuse and my no ignition when I went to unload my sled was because I left the ignition on with the teather pulled so my rov had drained my bat, something i'll have to remember now. So I know this is of no help to your solution but just a update that there is nothing wrong with mine.

Back