• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil + Air Box Help

Nevar24

Hey Y'all, this is my first post, so bear with me.
This past weekend, I rolled my Mountain Lite off a little hill. Well, more liked tipped, anyways, I got the oil pressure warning on my display, and haven't had a chance to dive into it yet. I am thinking, and from reading post on here I think I am right, that my oil got dumped into the air box. My question is, besides oil and an air filter, what else do I need to fix this little problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Next weekend will be my last ride of the season, and I plan to get the roll-over kit for it this summer. Thanks!!

If your sled is still quiting on the low oil pressure after you have added oil then you may have to put a little bit of pressurized air into the tank. Not much air like a quick blast at 5-10 psi.

Hold the sled at a 45 degree angle on the left ski , so any air in the oil hose can go to the tank.

With the tank full it should just fire up and get pressure.

Always use the tether cord so you can kill the engine right away when it goes upside down. Even with the roll over valve in place the oil-pump will suck air and it takes much longer to get pressure back, if you kill the engine before it is upside down it pressures up much faster.

Can you get the tether cord for the phazer? I've been wondering it and I couldnt seem to find any information on them.

tilt the sled on its left side with the engine running and give a lil throttle. that gets the oil pumping again

Back