• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Oil Change

pooner

Extreme
Is there 2 plugs like the Nytro? Anyone do it yet? I have 487 miles and plan on it. Same capacity as Nytro? 3.18 Qts? Thanks

That info should be in your manual. If you don't have one let me know and go look at mine.

Anyone seen there care kit delivered yet, would like to change my oil with that but will need to buy one soon if it doesn't show up

I am in the middle of my first change and it is not too bad, except the filter in my kit is wrong so I am off to dealer to get the proper one. I can not find oil quantity in the book. I didnt look real hard yet tho. I purchased this kit at the dealer so it is not the sno check one. Also tensioner was approx 3 turns loose.

Superfletch said:
I am in the middle of my first change and it is not too bad, except the filter in my kit is wrong so I am off to dealer to get the proper one. I can not find oil quantity in the book. I didnt look real hard yet tho. I purchased this kit at the dealer so it is not the sno check one. Also tensioner was approx 3 turns loose.

4.1 Quarts.

I took out around 3 1/4 quarts. That's what I put back in. Not hard to do but what a mess for the second plug. Will try to figure out an angled funnel to drain the oil away from the muffler. Also tensioner was 2 turns loose.

Back