• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ok seriously where is the snow!!??

since I figured I saved 300$ in gas so far this Winter :o| I went and spent that 300$ on a pair of slightly used set Ohlins for the front of the Phazer :-o but the wife doesn't agree with my logic! ;):D

finally got the sled back together, got the anti ratchets, anti stab wheels, and replaced a lot of bolts, bushings, and wheels. I ripped it up and down the horse pasture a couple times to stretch out the new track. Now where is the snow?
snow.jpg

canoehead said:
Thanks! Just to let you know Canora/Kamsack is almost due East from Regina. You had me going. Hope you enjoyed your ride!

oh I know that! LOL guess ya didn't :p it was a fun ride. Put on 55 miles but need MORE!!!! :exc:

phazerwi said:
Yes, it probably a hit and miss on where to ride up there, but I sure would like to hear from someone that has actually just went up there riding. Isn't there anyone on this forum that has gone or is from that area?

Finally turning white out side here in Central Wisconsin, went up north in the
Hurley Area and rode for the day and trails are okay about a foot of compacted snow. Hope for more though! :letsnow:

Snowmobile suicide near Saskatoon.

Never seen this in my life in January

Attachments

• 2012-01-04_11-20-26_512.jpg
    2012-01-04_11-20-26_512.jpg
    512.9 KB · Views: 102
yzman said:
Getting 50 cms today , and 30-40 for overnight and all tomorrow !! on top of the feet(s) we got
You guys are getting more than your share! Enjoy ;)!
I had my first ride on Saturday but not really enough snow - still striking rocks.

5th of January and pouring rain in NE Alberta. WTF? Somebody stop the world I'm about ready to get the F*#K off!!

We got about 4 inches of snow saturday, which was enough for my 7 year old to do some laps in the yard on his "new" 2000 Tundra 300. But the skis were hitting grass (no base.) Then some wicked wind kicked up sunday and blew 3000 acres of lake snow into the bulrushes on the south side of the local lake, so we spent Monday trailering to a spot 2 miles from my house. After stepping off of his sled into knee deep snow, I drove back and loaded my phazer up, and we had two hours of fun zipping back and forth on a mile and a half section of shoreline. Some of my track trenches were 3 feet deep, and I didn't hit the ice yet, so it was wonderful actually getting some play time! Now today is supposed to be upper 40's and still no real snow in the forecast. Yuck!

There is none here in eastern washington to speak of. Kids are about to go nuts. I have not even been back on here this year as I can't even get excited to think about riding. Was nice to read some posts again. Lets hope the snow gods decide to give us some snow :nos

Back