• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OK, so I tried the Snowtrackers

RX punkey said:
I've been running a set of Extreme's for 1500 km's now and the control is awesome.
I am missing a 3" piece of carbide in the center of the one carbide and was wondering if anyone else is having an issue like that?
I also just heard that a local guy here went over some railway tracks and caught on them. He ended up replacing his front bulkhead because the A arms bust the bolt out of it. Do you guys think that should be a concern or should I just keep riding them?
With any thing sliding over thing's i suppose there could be an issue some time some where but i have 2,000mi on them now and have not had an issue. kviper

I've read most of these posts and seems most are running these with pilots or some aftermarket, are any of you running a stock ski and see the same results?

They are only available for OEM ski's. Pilot's are Doo ski's. kviper

quebec#1 said:
I think at least 3 to 5 mph but well worth it !
Very little if any loss compared to a 1/2" host bar. The tracker's are taller but only 1/4" thick (blade instead of bar) We were running on the river yesterday and my Attak was as fast or faster than any one else's and i have the Extreme's. kviper

Back