• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

one junk sled

moses3m

Veteran
well guys i went out for one last ride on thursday night before the warm weather for the week and i ended up rolling my 07 apex well from what the ins. adjuster thinks she is junk . So what i want to ask has anyone here have an 09 apex rtx if so have they noticed any problems with that sled?

Not really much difference between the two. If you like your '07 you will lik the '09 But maybe you might want to wait until Tuesday to make that choice!! Some new sleds are rolling in ; )

I know the new sleds are comming but yamaha has great rebates on 08's and 09's i found a 09 apex rtx pre taxed price of 8878.00 that is the best price i could find around here have you heard are there any new models comming out? If they added heated seats to the new venture i have to buy one for the wife to keep her happy and my son is getting his first sled this comming year i was thinking of a 07 phazer gt so single handley i will be supporting yamaha this year. Tell me does yamaha give a free watch out when you spend a #*$&@ load of money in one year lol

i know what were they thinking that the sled would get better gas mileage so they didn't need a bigger tank or at least the same size

moses3m said:
i know what were they thinking that the sled would get better gas mileage so they didn't need a bigger tank or at least the same size
Yamaha (and all the other mfgrs) had to use a different gas tank that makes it impermeable to fuel vapors, as mandated by the EPA. That makes the wall thicker, so therefore smaller volume of gasoline. They apparently decided not to make it bigger to make up for the lost volume. I don't know if the other mfgrs changed their gas tank size in the same way.

update i just heard from mr. ins. man she is a goner and i am now the proud new owner of a 09 apex rtx which i pick up on wed night

THEY TOTALED THE 07 APEX ER AND PRIOR TO THEM MAKING THE DECISION I WENT OUT TO THE INTERNET AND FOUND THE 09 APEX RTX.

I HAD RECIVED AN OUT THE DOOR PRICE LESS TAX .
ONCE I FOUND OUT MY SLED WAS TOTALED I CALLED UP THE DEALER AND BOUGHT THE NEW SLED OUT RIGHT.

TODAY I NOW HAVE GO TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO GET THE PAY OUT CHECK FOR MY OLD SLED . NOW I GET TO PUT THE INSURANCE CHECK TO WORK AND I DON'T HAVE TO PAY TILL JUNE THAT IS WHEN I WILL PAY OFF MY YAMAHA CARD COMPLETLY. I GET TO USE YAMAHAS MONEY FOR FOUR (4) MONTHS WITH ZERO INTREST .

Back