• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ONE LAST FLING FOR MUNI WHOS IN???? 3/28-30th?????

Hhahhahah!
Makes me wish we were back up there!
I was the one pushing you down the trail when you blew ur belt Mr Sled : )~

Waaaay too funny!

How could you forget Chuck the Crotch Test Dummy???
lmao

Rock, I just want to let you know and anyone else that wants to attend a TY Ride, these rides are not a race and its no about topping the guy next to you. Granted we can clip along quite well with the number of riders we have. This last ride I could see you coming up on me in my mirrors and with the riders in front of me I allowed you to pass safely. We do not need people pushing people. Your post is not funny to me and I am sure it was meant as a joke but there is a time and place to race. Over the many years of having these rides we have seen many near misses and fair share of small fender benders with people pushing people, driving beyond their means, driving to close in the dust of others and so on…. Look at your girlfriend, just driving at a nice pace and she grabs a rut and gets tossed into a pole. I just want to make it clear that we are safe and caring people that have fun but as I said there is a time and place for everything. We do not allow drinking and driving on the rides, there is a time and place for that as well.

I am not trying to single you out but I want everyone to know about the rides before attending.

On the race note, if you wanted to actually race, I am not a racer as I hate to embarrass you and make you not feel at home…LOL…. Since we are having so much fun and messing with each other, I gave you girlfriend your prize for the longest drive when you where in Grand Maris Sat night….LOL J/K.

I know I am not right… one extreme to the next!!!LOL

Awwwww I was kidding about pushing you, I like to ride like Im on a tether behind you. Wasn't trying to race.

Was it good for her? lol Get pics? : )~

Rock, she does have smooth skin...LOL , you will have to ask her about the rest....LOL

It was better then Mike in the towel!! ROTFLMAO

The whole towel thing was just wrong ... but IT WAS FREAKING HALARIOUS! The view from the parking lot was amazing ... it really looked as though you guys were naked! LMAO You two look so happy together!

If only someone had a camera ... that picture would be great for next years ride cake!

MrSled said:
Rock, she does have smooth skin...LOL , you will have to ask her about the rest....LOL

It was better then Mike in the towel!! ROTFLMAO

HEY, the last thing I remember you had a big smile on your face damn it!!

LMAO

yamahagirl said:
The whole towel thing was just wrong ... but IT WAS FREAKING HALARIOUS! The view from the parking lot was amazing ... it really looked as though you guys were naked! LMAO You two look so happy together!

If only someone had a camera ... that picture would be great for next years ride cake!

We where happy, Tom is just in denial! :dunno:

If my frickin picture shows up on a cake - GINAAAA !!!!!!!!!! LOL

S.X. said:
yamahagirl said:

We where happy, Tom is just in denial! :dunno:

If my frickin picture shows up on a cake - GINAAAA !!!!!!!!!! LOL

OMG!! MY tummy hurts from laughing!

S.X. said:
LOL, Thats ok, I will remain anonymous for now in case I did somthing really dumb

LMAO

Again, i QUOTE: In case.... hmmmmmm.... sounds like i really missed another good weekend..... Mike, your wife and I need to talk.... lol

Ok here are a few pictures ...

Rock and his Crash Test Dummy

Fire Marshall Raul and myself

The Penny Winners ... yeah were a little gangsta! LMAO

Mike and Tom ...

Gerbie after his rocking solo ... rocked himself to the floor!

This person shall remain nameless ...

Tom and his feminine side

Gerbie molesting an innocent chair

Mike showing Bob some love

onlyblue said:
S.X. said:
LOL, Thats ok, I will remain anonymous for now in case I did somthing really dumb

LMAO

Again, i QUOTE: In case.... hmmmmmm.... sounds like i really missed another good weekend..... Mike, your wife and I need to talk.... lol

LMAO - she already knows my uuuuhhh sense of humor???

I think she is going to come next year to one of the rides. Also we will be headed over to Tom's party as well so you guys can have a little sit down, problem being she might have better story's than you LMAO

:rocks:

Thats either me or "Raul"

you guys suck LMAO

Attachments

• STA72039.jpg
    STA72039.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 173

Back