• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario SRX yet

I heard that Cat cut production last week of any sleds not sold already in a effort to reduce inventory so would think there would be a emphasis on producing the sleds already spoken for whether Cat or Yamaha.

FWIW I was just advised from my dealer that my SRX is leaving Thief River on Dec 1 for delivery. He expects to see it dec6/7 ish.....? I wonder if I will still get the Costco rebate??

I wonder what the hold up was.....I have never waited so long for a snocheck ever.

I was told my sled was ordered early in the program and they are delivered based on when they were ordered. I’m still waiting! Annnd now there’s snow on the ground so my blood pressure is rising!

I was told my sled was ordered early in the program and they are delivered based on when they were ordered. I’m still waiting! Annnd now there’s snow on the ground so my blood pressure is rising!

Remember what you said in the Ulmer thread a few days ago? We have to be patient this time of year. Everyone is busy. Lol.

I expect a call next week until then guess I'll drive my 17 Winder at 330 HP till then LOL

Lol that 330 HP Winder will put a hurtin on that new stock SRX; so now the question begs to be asked...you tuning that new SRX Right from the get go???? I’m thinking so ....lol.

Wheres everyone putting their registration #'s?

Not sure on the turbo delay rumor.
We have all Our 2019 9000 Cats delivered already. Preseason and in season stock.

Talk about frustration. We have already had 2 preseason Winders sales move to a Cat 9000 purchase over this delay. Just Glad we sell both to make the customer happy.

Back