• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario SRX yet

I was just given an updated delivery of Dec 14th , delivered to Toronto warehouse , no reason given , was originally told it was leaving Winnipeg Nov 2nd .

I was just given an updated delivery of Dec 14th , delivered to Toronto warehouse , no reason given , was originally told it was leaving Winnipeg Nov 2nd .
So is this Paul aaa?

I saw a new SRX on the showroom floor in NYS in the middle of OCT ?? They should be here soon. Sharp looking sled for sure.....

talked with my dealer today in southern Ontario , tells me the area rep is not giving him any info on when the srx will be delivered , there for he has no true answer as of today , very frustrating ,

talked with my dealer today in southern Ontario , tells me the area rep is not giving him any info on when the srx will be delivered , there for he has no true answer as of today , very frustrating ,
Did the dealer pay for them yet?

Dropped by dealer yesterday and the only sleds he's been invoiced for are SRX's. Problem is they are the SRX 120's (kid's sleds)!

Very frustrating, I'm also in southern Ontario

I didn't get my spring order till mid Dec. Trails were open! Glad dealer let me do my own PDI. No way I was waiting any longer. Like said though. The late ones are the best ones. Practice makes perfect.

Back