• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Opinions: Camoplast Challenger Extreme 162" x 15"

Vmax4

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 FXNytro MTX 162 SE with a 270 hp MCX Turbo and assorted goodies!
Opinions: Camoplast Challenger Extreme 162" x 15"

I have the chance to pick up a slightly used Camoplast Challenger Extreme 162" x 15" x 2.5"

Looking for an upgrade to my stock 2010 FXNytro MTX SE 162......

I have the MCXpress 270 hp turbo on the sled and looking to see if I can improve on the track bite.....

Opinions??????

Oh yeah, the used track is $300

In my opinion, the Challenger Extreme is the best track available...! Much better drive than the stock Maverick, in fresh powder as well as wet and heavy snow. In general, better durability too. Have a friend that has trashed his CE with 270+ hp during 2000 kilometers and the track still looks like new.

If you are buying a used track, try to find out which revision it is because it might affect your driver wheel choice. No worries if you are running OEM drivers, but if you are running or planning to run Avids, you want to run Arctic Cat style drivers with the latest revision of this track. Do a search on this, there is info somewhere on this forum.

It came off an Arctic Cat M-1000

I am running stock 2010 drivers, and probablyplan to continue with those unless something happens

If it came off of a stock M series it is not the challenger extreme. Till the power claw came out cat used a challenger track but it was only a 2.25" and not the extreme version. You should make sure first. That is a great deal for a extreme but just an ok deal for the stock cat challenger.

Track Part Number

OK, so the track was not original to the M-1000, the guy put it on and rode it about 800-1000 miles. Now he upgraded to the 3".

Part number on this used track is 9943M

Can anyone confirm that is a Challenger Extreme 2.5"??????

Thanks,
Steve

There isn't room for the 3" lug is there?????

That part number is not listed on camoplast sites.
I guess its the previous version of the CE track.

If its in good condition - dont hesitate.

I love my 153" CE 2.5" ;)!

Back