• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY 20th Anniversary Ride Shirts 2021-22 Season now!!

Order is in to pick up at the fun ride.

just finished mine. had to see what the boss wanted before i ordered.

don't tell her i called her the boss.

Tom...I just sent you an order for a couple items. I wasn't sure on the shipping cost so please get back to me and I'll send you a check.

Thanks, Don

Tom...I just sent you an order for a couple items. I wasn't sure on the shipping cost so please get back to me and I'll send you a check.

Thanks, Don

I have no seen an email from you with an order. I need to have something as far as sizes and colors today. Orders go I tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
I have no seen an email from you with an order. I need to have something as far as sizes and colors today. Orders go I tomorrow morning.
I just sent you a text. Sent an email earlier but it bounced back as undeliverable. I just sent you another email that hopefully will go through. Otherwise please give me a call. Thanks, Don

All users that ordered TY Anniversary Ride Gear: We we are still waiting for the product to come in and be printed.. this really sucks..we are so sorry but please be patient with us as its our suppliers who are holding it up!! We are trying to have it for the Giveaway Ride!!

Thanks for the update and keeping us posted MrSled.

Heck....there's some members that are still waiting for their new sleds to arrive so having to wait for the TY merch isn't a problem!

Back