• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY Ride Shirts 2017-18 Season now!!

All shirt orders are going out today USPS Priority to all those that payed for shipping. All other order will be at the First TY Ride for pick up in Jan. I ordered a few Royal Blue shirts in Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve if anyone wants an extra shirt or a different color. Here is what I have:

Short Sleeves are $14 and Long Sleeves are $19 plus shipping.

SOLD OUT

Last edited:

Ill take a royal blue long sleeve and a black short sleeve. Both in 2X. Do I need to email you a form or?
No form needed. Just shoot me a paypal payment and make sure the address is there and send as friends and family so there are no paypal fees. $8 should cover shipment to you in MN. Send to webmaster@totallyamaha.net and I can get that out today.

No form needed. Just shoot me a paypal payment and make sure the address is there and send as friends and family so there are no paypal fees. $8 should cover shipment to you in MN. Send to webmaster@totallyamaha.net and I can get that out today.

Done! If they dont go out today thats fine. Thanks!

I'll take the black long sleeve shirt or blue if the black is gone.

Tom,
Merry Christmas!
1 royal short sleeve large
2 royal long sleeve larges
If you still have them
Zip 48017
Will PayPal right away
Thanks,
Gary

Tom,
Merry Christmas!
1 royal short sleeve large
2 royal long sleeve larges
If you still have them
Zip 48017
Will PayPal right away
Thanks,
Gary

If you send me $63 I can get them dropped in the mail today. I have few other shipments that are going out. Make sure I have your address in that paypal payment.

I’d like a large black short and long sleeve if available... if not sub for the blue... will check back for reply... I don’t have Paypal but if emailed an invoice to :Removed Email: that would be amazing... I’ll pick up at Jan muni ride

Last edited:
I’d like a large black short and long sleeve if available... if not sub for the blue... will check back for reply... I don’t have Paypal but if emailed an invoice to Deansherwood80@gmail.com that would be amazing... I’ll pick up at Jan muni ride

How about I send you a paypal invoice and you pay it with CC not paypal. It has that option when the invoice is sent. I guess if you want I can hold them on the side until I get the check and u can pick up at Jan Muni Ride... let me know. Shipping is noted on first page.

Last edited:

Back