• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OSP performance/EVO stage 3 tune!!

Ricky Prewitt

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha sidewinder LTX SE
So I have a 2017 ltx-se .. i broke the sled in with 300 miles before putting any mods on. I still have stock 8jp belt,with OSP clutch weights, OSP 2.5" exhaust, belt adjuster, OSP intake,OSP rollers, EVO stage 3 tune with boost/failsafe gauge. This set up runs amazing for the trails and lining them up. So my list of races this weekend from dead digs and 30 mph roll ons include : 2015 apex stock, 2016 zr9000 turbo piped, 2014 TD eco tuned/bikeman clutching zr9000 and stock sidewinder. Nobody had anything for my sled! Very pleased.

Now have 400+ miles on this set up, zero issues.

144 studs .. transfer blocks set at 3 .. 1.325 woodys .. all down the middle

144 studs .. transfer blocks set at 3 .. 1.325 woodys .. all down the middle
Nice work bro.the only sleds that should have givrn you any problems would of been the boosted cats,if these sleds are running to there potential on boost themselves.

Yup my buddy's zr is boosted with tune n clutch work he was sooo mad when he got paddled he said he needs to re work his clutching lol

Run into the same sled with real studs and you don't have a chance.. Nice setup and great guys top deal with..

Run into the same sled with real studs and you don't have a chance.. Nice setup and great guys top deal with..
lol it's all about suspension set up .. you can have all the power in the world but if you don't hook it doesn't mean jack .. and went with normal size studs because I don't want to risk damaging the tunnel like a lot of people .. plus no need for tunnel protectors .. will prob up to 192 eventually.. happy with the set up for trail .. I don't need spikes because I pound the trails not the strip but thanks for your 2 cents

We pound the trails also... But when it comes to getting the power down... There's no substitute for traction...
All that extra power needs to get hooked.... Then comes suspension

So I have a 2017 ltx-se .. i broke the sled in with 300 miles before putting any mods on. I still have stock 8jp belt,with OSP clutch weights, OSP 2.5" exhaust, belt adjuster, OSP intake,OSP rollers, EVO stage 3 tune with boost/failsafe gauge. This set up runs amazing for the trails and lining them up. So my list of races this weekend from dead digs and 30 mph roll ons include : 2015 apex stock, 2016 zr9000 turbo piped, 2014 TD eco tuned/bikeman clutching zr9000 and stock sidewinder. Nobody had anything for my sled! Very pleased.

Now have 400+ miles on this set up, zero issues.

Awesome glad you guys are having fun!

Back