• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Out of Stock till JUNE

xtcman

Extreme
I just wnt to my local Yamaha dealer to pick up some bogie wheels and I was told they are out of stock with a June shipping date. What was I thinking, I should have ordered them 6 months ago, I know I was too busy riding my bike. I better look over my bike before the rush is on.

I would look around. Somebody will have them in stock for sure. Many very good aftermarket options are also available.

What? I cannot believe any dealership says no to be able to get idler wheels????

RunninRX1 said:
Hackers Yamaha in Houghton Lake MI had 100 of them in stock 3 weeks ago.
That tells me something. Wonder how many slides they had in stock? Guess it's better then pistons for a different brand, lol.

I am going up this weekend and I will stop by and pick them up. I hve to go now and check the brake pads on my motorcycle and the chemicals in my pool.

xtcman said:
I am going up this weekend and I will stop by and pick them up. I hve to go now and check the brake pads on my motorcycle and the chemicals in my pool.

Better fill up the propane tank for the BBQ while your out. :jump:

spike337 said:
RunninRX1 said:
Hackers Yamaha in Houghton Lake MI had 100 of them in stock 3 weeks ago.
That tells me something. Wonder how many slides they had in stock? Guess it's better then pistons for a different brand, lol.

Don't know.. but I'd imagine a ton of them.
My last set made it 186 miles before the front part burned a hole through.
Burned up in one day.. major PHAIL!!!!
I'm not TOO pissed off cuz they are cheap.. but man.. this is pathetic compared to any other brand of snowmobile I have ridden with.
I got some thermocouples and strain gauges I'm going to put on my sled. I'll find where the problem is.

Back