• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

P&P HID Light Systems, YamaHeater, TRAIL JAMZ at NOVI MI

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
ROCZTOYZ.com at NOVI Snowshow this weekend, Fri-Sun Nov 1st, 2nd, &3rd

Hi Guys!

We will be in Booth# 212

Have all kinds of cool stuff with us.
We have been incredibly busy in Area 51.

We have limited quantities of Rocztoyz P&P HID Lighting Kits with us and have extended the intro pricing of $150 for the shows.
If you haven't ridden with these, you have no idea what you are missing.
After using one of our lighting kits, riding with stock lights is like riding with candles.
You will never ride with stock lights again!
Check out the Demo at our Booth!

Also new for 2013-2014 are temperature controlled cases for your devices (like cell phone).
Just put your phone in the case & plug into your sled, it keeps your cell at 75 degrees F (room temperature) so the battery stays good, will even allow your phone to charge while riding!
Makes a great partner to our Smart Supply!
Just plug them in & your phone will always have a full charge! All you have to do is RIDE!
(We have both for any make/model.)
(Sledtoyz.com also carries all of our stuff, such as Smart Supplies & Heated Cases.)

You DEFINITELY have to see the DETONATOR! :die
Hahahahhaaa!
This has me rolling, big time!
Was major funny when Charles & I were talking about it, still really funny now! :rofl:
:jump:

Have some FREE stuff for TYers, just ask at any show! (While stuff lasts!)

As usual, we design & build as much of our stuff in North America as possible!
We believe it makes a difference. (I know it does to my guys!)

Have to fly to head to show, stop & see us!

Rock :-o

See you Sunday!

I can say that his hid light kits are awesome. Easy and quick installation. Another great product from Rockmeister!!!!!

Rock's HID light kit is sweet! Quick and easy install. All plug and play. Here are some pics from my install on my Phazer.

G.B.

Attachments

• Ballast RT Side Top.jpg
    Ballast RT Side Top.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 398
  • Ballast RT Side 2.jpg
    Ballast RT Side 2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Ballast RT Side.jpg
    Ballast RT Side.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 374
  • Ballast Lft Side Top.jpg
    Ballast Lft Side Top.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Ballast Lft Side.jpg
    Ballast Lft Side.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 400
Rock's stuff ROCKS love the lights and power supply. Good to see you Friday and the Muni hotties..why would I think you'd hang with anybody else...lol. Lookin forward to some good riding with you this winter.
:bling

Hi Guys,

Was great seeing all you guys!
Thanks for the compliments. the Muni Hotties said thank you also!
:rocks:
They will be back next year, probably at all the shows!
Gotta like that! ;)!

Like the 2 hole mounting you did with the Ty-wraps Gone Blue!

Let is SNOW!
I am soooo ready to ride!

Thanks for the great stuff!

I bought the new Helmet speakers, heated accessory bag and the charging splitter.

I will have to wait until next year for the headlight kit.

Nice to meet Mr Sled

The older guy that kissed the hand of the girl in your booth was awesome!

The booth was busy today, I'm sure it was just Rocks animal personality and excellent product........LOL!

Can you believe it, Rock has to get Muni. Hotties to help sell his products!!!! His products sell themselves, but the Hotties are just a added bonus. Way to go Rock ;)! They worked, you got my $$. LOL Take Care and see you this winter!

Thanks a bunch guys!
Is always great seeing everyone!
Funny how many people I see on the trails that I meet at the shows.
Is cool!

Muni Hotties will be at the Comfort Inn in Munising, MI all winter. (Well, at least the TY rides!)

Well these shows are a bit far for me to attend but just thought I would throw my 2 cents in as I just got the yamaheater with Thumbbooster installed.... Rock is top notch excellent customer service will definatley be buying other products from him !!!!

Back