• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

panel rub through

YAMMAROB

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 XTX Viper Hurricane Turbo,
2015 MTX Viper
Sons: 2009 Phazer Suprecharged RTX Streched to 153
Can anyone tell me if the nuts on the sway bar go in towards the white plastic or out away from the plastic on a xtx Just got mine back from having the front end replaced and in like 50 miles the nuts are almost worn through the plastic also the rigkt top hinge on the side panel is starting to tear :o| :o|

come on guys take a look and help a guy out...........

YAMMAROB said:
Can anyone tell me if the nuts on the sway bar go in towards the white plastic or out away from the plastic on a xtx Just got mine back from having the front end replaced and in like 50 miles the nuts are almost worn through the plastic also the rigkt top hinge on the side panel is starting to tear :o| :o|

the bold should go in from the rear so nut is away from panels. And yes mine is almost worn thru the panel as well from rubbing on the exhaust side. that was just another reason why i took the sway bar off.

Thanks guys need some ammo for tomorrow morning
;)!

Can you show me a pic?

The only wear I have heard of is from the Fox Float 3 evol rc2 rubbing the boddy panel in the top of the A-arm wells.

Back