• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Found some more rx1 stuff to get rid of. The plastic that goes around by the exhaust tips. Also the exhaust tips themselves. Plastic is black.

Rear exhaust heat shield too.

purplcoffin what shape are your exhaust tips and plastics in? one of mine is cracked.
what other rx1 stuff do you have?

I have a chrome color windshield for an 08 nytro. If any one is interested.

Last edited:
hey guys just a quick update. purplecoffin really hooked me up with a mint seat and bunch of other parts i needed. thanks again purplecoffin, you really helped out. good thread guys, i plan on using in the future to repay my debt. this is what it's all about!!!!!!

Hey guys have some polaris stuff. Couple helix's polaris speedo,tach, gears chains, New belt for polaris part# 3211066.Polaris 136 slides brand new part# 06-258. Also will have some Rx1's motor parts. Have good stator. core crank may clean up, three good pistons. Looking for clutch side lower plastic on pto side. Also black apex seat.

I have 4 different Phazer windshields available.
Different height and conditions.
Pick up only, just east of Ottawa.

3wheeler. Unbelievable! It's needed for a 2007 Venture lite. 24 inches high and 34 wide. There are holes for 9 Allan screws along the bottom edge. I have pictures if you pm me.

I get to Ottawa on work a few times a year, p/u no problem.

Thanks

IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_3389.JPG
Seat from 03 rx1. Silver trim. Great shape. Just pay shipping

Last edited:

Back