• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

Actually it really doesn't matter.
The point is to help each other out.
I'm pretty sure this thread was started to get a good thing going, not really as a point of contention.

I think the point of this thread is this, its pretty simple.

You have some junk laying around that you don't really need or want around anymore. (Junk as in that stuff that you have sitting there not necessarily junk "junk") So you post on here you have it available for someone to have, they might need to pay for shipping and all but mostly free. Now in return since you posted something and that other person received something, someone else will post something that you possibly will want. It might even be that same person that received your item. So if enough people add to this or at least keep this going what you offered to someone, you might find something someone is offering to you.

Overall I think this is a great idea.

Subaru2006

Re: Stuff

dox06 said:
OK I don't have alot of this to get rid of right now, but I really haven't looked through everything. Here are the things I do have, that if someone could use them. Have at them! (yeah I like pics sorry)

Love to get a set of 2inch risers for my XTX and or a set of Mountain bars with a grab strap............... ;)!

lol i need a snow flap. left mine on the trail somewhere last season. never did recover it. i also need a front bumper.

i have a stock rear mono spring to offer up. from a 06 rtx. sorry just bought the sled last year so i dont have much to offer.

stopdropanroll said:
I have something to put up for PAY IT FORWARD, I have no use for these, free + shipping. They are Skinz HeatLoc handgaurds, orange in color. PM me for shipping quote.

I believe they are the pro gaurds.

http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snow ... uards.html

I'd be very interested in trying those handguards. To pay it forward, I offer a set of Yamaha mirrors for RX/RS machines like these: Link
Edit: The mirrors are on their way to doc.

And an OEM handlebar from an '06 Vector, with original grips, wires, and add-on hooks.

Martin

mbw919 said:
stopdropanroll said:
I have something to put up for PAY IT FORWARD, I have no use for these, free + shipping. They are Skinz HeatLoc handgaurds, orange in color. PM me for shipping quote.

I believe they are the pro gaurds.

http://www.skinzprotectivegear.com/snow ... uards.html

I'd be very interested in trying those handguards. To pay it forward, I offer a set of Yamaha mirrors for RX/RS machines like these: Link
Edit: The mirrors are on their way to doc.

And an OEM handlebar from an '06 Vector, with original grips, wires, and add-on hooks.

Martin

PM me with your address, I will get you a exact shipping qoute!

NOS-PRO said:
I'll try this......

Here is an aftermarket dash panel to mount gauges for turbo, nitrous, or whatever. *Pay it forward* for free. (Not to mention I really enjoyed that movie.....)

I do not hove this packaged yet so if interested, pm me your zip and I will give you exact shipping.

Given to another Yamaha rider that lives close by. Dash panel is his now.

I have a set of stock Phazer skid shocks and a whole bunch of Phazer engine parts anyone needs a part or the shocks just holler.

Rockmeister said:
Have a set of used stock Yamaha Skis.
They are Black & off an RX-1.

Free to help support Pay It Forward.

What a GREAT idea Dude! ;)!

:rocks:

Hey I have a gutted exhaust that anyone can have for the cost of shipping from 12974 . its got a nice tone but was just too noisy for me . Up for grabs for anyone who wants to try it themselves without having to cut up their own .

And Rockmiester im pretty interested in those skis you haveif theyre still available . I have some pilots on mine that ill give away if i can get a set of stockers to go back to .

Re: Stuff

copo427ss said:
dox06 said:
OK I don't have alot of this to get rid of right now, but I really haven't looked through everything. Here are the things I do have, that if someone could use them. Have at them! (yeah I like pics sorry)

Love to get a set of 2inch risers for my XTX and or a set of Mountain bars with a grab strap............... ;)!

lol i need a snow flap. left mine on the trail somewhere last season. never did recover it. i also need a front bumper.

i have a stock rear mono spring to offer up. from a 06 rtx. sorry just bought the sled last year so i dont have much to offer.

if the other flap doesnt come thru, let me know i have one that looks the same in about the same condition -

Back