• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

*PAY IT FORWARD*

I have a vector front shock only 1, rx1 gauge/headlight wire harness,silver gas tank cover,handle bar cover,rx1 exhaust cover, rear frame reinforcement.
100_0993.jpg

I received my stuff from kinger this morning. Thank you. I have some stuff up and will get shipping quotes soon for those interested.

Re: free stock black Yammi skis and Woody's Dooly's

mntvipermn said:
spddmon said:
spddmon said:
i have a pair of simmons gen1 skis with rx1 adapters slightly used just pay the shipping

gone to mntvipermn

Thanks spddmon!

My turn!!!!!!

I have my stock Yammi skis (now not everybody laugh at once!)

....it gets better.....They have attached to them hardly used Woody's Dooly carbide runners. They are like new. Maybe a tad rusty from being in the garage, but carbides are perfect. One is an 8" and one is a 4" both Dooly's. This is how my dealer recommended me to buy them. More experienced minds could weigh in on this, but it has something to do with push in the corners (I never had any push with them)....

I had bought them and I personally just did not like such a heavy carbide. But I know a lot of people swear by those things.... so, for the cost of shipping, they are yours!

So here are the 3 options:

1) Black Yammi stock skis with black handles. In very, very good shape. Sorry, but no mounting hardware.

or

2) Woody's Dooly's carbides in great shape. One is 8" and other is 4"

or

3) You can have them all!

Only hitch as this all goes is you have to pay the shipping!

Thanks so much fellow TY'ers,

Mike

Got skis from Mike yesterday!!! Look like new!!! Thanks again, Mike!!! Now, I just need to find the longer mounting bolts and the rubbers and I'll be set!!!! I will see what I can find in the shop and get it put on here!!!

Just saw this thread, good idea. Now lets see if I do this right. I have 2 windshields, one from a 2008 40th anniversary Apex (low) and one from a 2008 phazer (low) no mounting hardware with either. Both are in like new condition.

I have theese items

a pair of atv grips
an oil bottle holder
and a track clip tool
free

Attachments

• IMG_3694.JPG
    IMG_3694.JPG
    387 KB · Views: 142
track clip tool

I could really use that track clip tool on my Attak which is throwing clips like they are going out of style. Let me know if it's available.

Thanks, Rob
Saline, Mi 48176

I have some 2003 RX-1 Mountian parts:
a head light and trim that goes around it, some wheels and other stuff
Take a look and see if anything catches your eye. just pay shipping
there is a O2 sensor and gage it is not the one that came in the box. that one is on the sled. this is a narrow gage. did work but I went to a wide band. not sure about the sensor
I have a parking break set up somewhere too
I can send better pics of any item
Great Idea

Looking for a steering knuckle ( Right Side) for a 03 RX-1

O2 gage gone to abj87

Attachments

• PIF.JPG
    PIF.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 166
I have

24 stock top gear for a 06 APEX RTX

Tall windsheld from a 2000 SXR

The back part that gose over the back bumper on a SXR

I have a long cable for the SXR I think it is for the Gas have to look on that one

I have studs for 1.25 track I use one or two and then sold the sled: lol I think their is 50 of them

A clutch allignment tool for a ski-doo 670

I have more I will need to look

A 4" bar riser for a SRX with the bolts
:-o

Back