• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phaser to what sled

zook

TY 4 Stroke Guru
So I have a Phazer and really like it, Just lookin for something new. Don’t really need the power of a Sidewinder, looking for trail sled,was looking at the new mountain max but as title says mountain not sure if it would be ok for a trail sled. I think I would be disappointed on the Venom or transporter 400. Maybe an 800 Transporter. Was also looking at Viper and how it compares,I know more power , up for suggestions

year should not really matter other than there was up dates to the jack shaft and bearings from what i have read on here. i would just go with a 137" track model as new as you can afford/find.

16-17 Vector xtx, beautiful reliable machine with lots of updates, stay with pure Yamaha, if you can find one.

My best friend got a 2021 for xmas, yes from his wife.
great ride, 137.

still looking at options here. How about trail riding a Transporter 800. Found a decent deal on a 2021. Also looking at the AC Riot 800. Basically I think it’s about the same sled. Not sure about the gearing in the two sleds.

still looking at options here. How about trail riding a Transporter 800. Found a decent deal on a 2021. Also looking at the AC Riot 800. Basically I think it’s about the same sled. Not sure about the gearing in the two sleds.
Stick with a 4st

Back