• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer gears

legend

Extreme
well just started putting it back together with new free ride and apex secondairy what gear should i run .and what helix number . allso what rpms do you wont to see. thanks alot guys.

legend said:
well just started putting it back together with new free ride and apex secondairy what gear should i run .and what helix number . allso what rpms do you wont to see. thanks alot guys.

Rider weight, riding conditions, trail-off trail amount and elevation all factor in. Target rpm is 11,300 rpms from holeshot to full flat shift out. If your into tinkering and making changes and understand how both clutches work together then the possibilities are endless. If that is not your game then buying a setup would be best. If your into learning about clutching read the Aaen clutch tuning book good luck.

yes i do know how to clutch a sled .just need a good start point .sled will be on 75 trails the sled had a 20 thinking of putting a 18 in it .also have a newer secodairy from rx1 .so need a start helix angle and spring thanks guys

Question for you guys.... Does the Phazer have a 16 tooth jack shaft spline like the apex's??? Looking in royals catalog and wanting to buy a gear for the wifes phazer, but in the yammy HYVO list, they dont have a listing for a 20 tooth phazer gear...

Back