• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer GT Custom Updates

Installed the ground wire update yesterday and made a couple anti bottoming rollers for the skid today, man I hope we get snow this winter :sled1:

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    345.7 KB · Views: 125

Just updating my thread with the end of season install of my Mountaintech boards , nothing sticks to these puppies and way stronger than OEM.

049-jpg.97350

Just updating my thread with the end of season install of my Mountaintech boards , nothing sticks to these puppies and way stronger than OEM.

049-jpg.97350
Boards look great. You are going to love them in comparison to the OEM ones. What did you think of the install? I tried to make them as user friendly as possible. I think its important to have as many holes as possible predrilled and also a few that align with preexisting holes in the chassis for alignment.

First layer that replaces OEM board and fits into outer extrusion slot is .060" Actual insert is .125" and the UHMW layer is .125".

They are. Strong, great traction without shredding footwear (a problem with those small screws other use, in fact Skinz is now endorsing plastic traction strips instead of the screws for their Airframes) and great snow shedding (snow doesn't stick to UHMW).

Boards look great. You are going to love them in comparison to the OEM ones. What did you think of the install? I tried to make them as user friendly as possible. I think its important to have as many holes as possible predrilled and also a few that align with preexisting holes in the chassis for alignment.

The install was pretty simple, I could have used a better pop rivet gun mines like 40 years old and it takes a fair amount of force to squeeze those factory style rivets.

Buy yourself an air riveter. When I did my tunnel extension I had hundreds of those suckers to installed. Did about 10 by hand and broke down and bought the air riveter. So much easier and the rivets go in tighter.

Back