• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer mtx throttle cable

bjerrang

Extreme
Hi ive extended my bars and i have rerouted the throttle cable. I still get tors warning on full steering deflection. Where to buy and extended cable or another cable from yammi ?

i do not know where to get an extension from but i do know that all the phazer models use the same cable. been looking as i waqnt add a riser to my rtx.

mtx riser is the same part # as the rtx riser and the standard phazer riser. just checked the parts fiche from 2007-2017 and the part # is the same on all of them.

mtx riser is the same part # as the rtx riser and the standard phazer riser. just checked the parts fiche from 2007-2017 and the part # is the same on all of them.
YEah , anyway my cable is to short . Got a higher rsi bars and it tors every time i turn fully. And i also looking for the summit strap for the rsi handlebar. RSI does not reply on email at all.

I have those same RSI bars (have not installed yet) and found that the mountain/grab strap is basically the same as what Polaris uses on their RMK Pro models (and probably some others). I would try checking Polaris parts diagrams and I'm sure you can find a part number for the strap that way.

Regarding the extended throttle cable, I would think that an extended cable from another Yamaha 4-stroke sled would also work, though I have no idea what their length is compared to the Phazer. Probably an easier option would be to try a throttle cable extension kit such as this one:

https://powermaddstore.com/pm/product.php?productid=188&cat=182&page=2

Back