• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer on nitrous, I have questions

03renegade800

Veteran
I just picked up a 07 phazer mtn lite, i have not even driven it yet, but i already want more out of it, I dont have 4500 to spend on a turbo or supercharger, but i do have some money to put nitrous on it, but only if there is a kit out there that has a good reputation. I know when ever you hook nitrous to a sled you take the chance of blowing it to smitherines, but i would like to find some reliable power from something. A new pipe is around 600 and i dont know how much that adds. Can some of you point me in the right direction to make more out of thisw 80 hp... thanks

a hauck get er done kit from hauckracing (full exhaust, k&n Intake, clutch kit and a fuel controller) works good, i put it on my 07 phazer Mountain and really liked it, i figured it gave me another 12 HP, but the throttle response was what improved most

Back