• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer performance increase?

Aaen just got the AFR software for his dyno so with tuners there should be some power made!Nytro is going on first but I have mine next in line.About time.Will try Dobeck and PCIII to see if Dobeck which is pretty simple can match PCIII.This may be the incentive for me to finally put that head on.Since I would have had to drive hundreds of miles to tune by Ulmer otherwise.Snow is coming fast though so no promises other than pipe tuning.

cannondale27 said:
If I had the cash it would be done instantly.For me a Nytro just feels way to heavy.I really do think I would be happy with just a little more though.Its only on long stretches where others really leave me in dust.But like I said having a little to play with would make it funner.Not only that but at only 11-13mpg when riding with buddies its not like I am saving gas anyhow.

If i could by a sled as cheap as you guys do, id build a twin nytro turbo LaLaLa psjjjjjj psjjjjjj LaLaLa

just ordered the Ulmer cluch kit.
where can I get the air intake pods or frogzskins?
has anyone run a mbrp exhaust are they any good?

Lite said:
cannondale27 said:
If I had the cash it would be done instantly.For me a Nytro just feels way to heavy.I really do think I would be happy with just a little more though.Its only on long stretches where others really leave me in dust.But like I said having a little to play with would make it funner.Not only that but at only 11-13mpg when riding with buddies its not like I am saving gas anyhow.

If i could by a sled as cheap as you guys do, id build a twin nytro turbo LaLaLa psjjjjjj psjjjjjj LaLaLa

You can.Just move here :flag:

Cannondale: maby some day i will :p
I could buy a factory new sled over there, for what we pay in TAX over here :p

OT: But I have wondered why you have so high taxes in Norway even your country is so rich? Why all the taxes?

phazerfanatic said:
just ordered the Ulmer cluch kit.
where can I get the air intake pods or frogzskins?
has anyone run a mbrp exhaust are they any good?
I ran a mbrp last season , sounded nice and loud , but no real hp gain , its light tho . but this year im running a aaen exhaust, more hp and lighter!

I think it's the oil. That country doesn't have no national debt. But why the taxes... They have enough money allready. Sleds cost there double to Finland. And here allmoust double to your prices.

I had Shmidt Bros stuff on my Phazer and worked good. Exellent sounds, torque and cluch.

If i put all jokes aside, i dont think there is a good reason for all these taxes. It's just the way they run things so that the people do not get "too rich", everyone knows that rich people can be a thret to the politics and so on.

They call the taxes on cars, mc's, sleds and so on for a "luxery- tax", so about 50% of the price we pay is taxes. if it's a "fun" machine with alot of engine, it's probably more.

Anyhow, we are not rich because of the taxes, but because the contry(not the people) have alot of oil.
But if you come to vissit, there isnt much proof that norway is rich. Beside the "gifts" we "give" to all the other contrys there isnt alot spent in norway, and alot of the ammount that is spent is spent in a crappy way.

Ok, we have some "healt insuranse" in the tax system, but now i pay about 36%taxes on my income before i get it(trough my employer). After pay day, if i decide to buy a set of tools or maby a set of tires i haveto pay 25% "more value-tax".
If i go to the liquer store to buy a bottle of vodka, the price is about 35 euro for 0.7 liters(not gallons, a gallon i guess will be about 100+ EURO). I guess that's about 70% taxes or so.
Gas price is now about 1,2 euro for one liter, and now remeber that we have alot of this s**t!

The fact that norway have one of the oldest car parks in europe is good proof that the people is'nt the ones who are rich. How could you get rich when almost everything you earn goes to the "big boys uppstairs". A factory new phazer is about 11 000 EUROS now, if i'm not wrong...

Anyhow, i like it here, cause we do also have snow :)
And as long as those STUPID F***ng people who now trie to FORBID sleds don't get to much power, i will still be a happy guy rideing my sled :)

You would have to spend at least $5,000 to get a Phazer to go a true 100mph....and I'm not even sure that would do it.

A 20mph improvement would be pretty difficult to achieve.

madthumper said:
You would have to spend at least $5,000 to get a Phazer to go a true 100mph....and I'm not even sure that would do it.

A 20mph improvement would be pretty difficult to achieve.

Not sure how much you haveto pay for some turbo-power, but the previous owner of mine told me that he chickend out at 170 KM, thats about 105 miles.

But why goe so fast? i would chicken out before that i think :p

Rivers,Lakes,Railroad grades and even some Highways in UP which are snowmobile only are all places where more speed is better without a doubt.

Back