• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Spare Belt Storage

Allan

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Sr Viper XTX
Just got new 2016 Phazer xtx . where are you storing you spare belt. was hoping it would fit on top of belt guard but not enough room.

My son's Phazer has the rear box but thinking a bit about this, what about in the lower part under the clutches? A couple of zip ties to flatten the belt a bit and then a couple of small holes for another long zip tie in the lower panel to hold it in place down low. Just carry a knife (which you should) to cut the ties.

My son's Phazer has the rear box but thinking a bit about this, what about in the lower part under the clutches? A couple of zip ties to flatten the belt a bit and then a couple of small holes for another long zip tie in the lower panel to hold it in place down low. Just carry a knife (which you should) to cut the ties.
Not a lot of room down there and the speed control is there.

I might be thinking about my MP. It's a little wider. I guess you just gotta try different places. Inside the clutch side cover. Inside the right side cover. Things are tight everywhere on the Phazer.

I had a MP for 2 years and put 10,000 km on it. the MP got a lot more room on the sides. Tried both sides u can hardly get your finger in the lol.
I going to carry in my my pack. I made rack for the back that can take a 5 liter can and my pack. so belt in going in pack.

Made a place for my belt and made a rack to hold gas can and pack. I popped rivet a belt holder to my tunnel with a few velcro straps. So work fine.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 447
Mine is in my backpack which is strapped to the tunnel with bungies! Ya, I'm cheap, but the best part is that its stored in a circle shape so it doesn't take set. I've had brand new belts crack between lugs when stored all bunched up for a few years like how they are in the front A-frame bag.

Back