• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer top speed

I GPS'd at 84 mph after minor clutch tuning. Indentical to my buddies stock Indy 500, from 20 mph to 80.

I've had 97 on hard pack trail but get 85 pretty consistent but installing Ulmer clutch kit as soon as it gets here.

I've seen 138-143km/h (85-88mph) pretty consistently on the speedo on hard pack trails. I have 4600kms on my 2007 Phazer FX.

I notice now that the RPM's are creeping up into the 12,000+ range and I'm hitting the rev limiter. Seems like the engine is really loosening up. Going to need to play with the clutch to bring it back down I think. That might increase my speed a little too.

I have seen as high as 157km/h (97.5mph) but I know I was just spinning like crazy as the trail was wore down to ice. Once one a bare road I saw 162km/h (101mph) but again I was just spinning. I don't consider the above 2 speeds to be even close to reality. I expect the speeds at the top of this post are probably within 10% of reality.

Hey guys. I thought I would throw my 2 cents in here. Ok bone stock brand new I seen 83 hard pack.
Ulmer clutch waights EPI clutch springs 20t top gear. track tention set right about 10 degree out, hard pack 96mph now this is an 07 how ever my reports tell me 08's are showing faster # ?? I think they did something to the computers on 08's Not sure. They are quick little sleds.

76mph on gps on my last year phazer fx with 1,5" freeride track and ulmer clutch kit. Dreamometer showed 82mph.

Average for me is 82-85 on dreammeter.River with well worn path and 30mi of wide open throttle I hit 90 once and alot of 88,89's on dreammeter with Freeride and Ulmer Clutchkit.Very happy with top speed.4str motor also keeps speeds more consistant in varying conditions where 2stroke varies alot more such as in deep snow.

Back