• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PHAZER TURBO

here

Attachments

• scotts pictures 022.JPG
    scotts pictures 022.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 87
  • scotts pictures 023.JPG
    scotts pictures 023.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 79

phaze5 said:
teerex be careful with your track i had one come off when iwas 20 hurt likee hell lose your track and your brakes are gone2 i was headed for irrigation ditch at night sled rolled to stop close call i ca still feel it back tunnel got tweaked good be careful looks killer i fixed my road rash with a can o f paint illsee if it holds up before i do the other side

not beeing a US citizen I had to read twice to understand the full meaning :tg:
You lost your track at the age of 20?

no just studded ripped straight across. i will never drill holes again. remember your sleds a little more hp than before. so if you start hooking up id let off

30000SEK is 4687$ But to get the actual price in USA you have to contact your local distributor.

teerex said:
With these modifications this FX turbo should be fun.... just have to wait some days to test it. All snow rained away this weekend :o|

Drilling track and letting the exhaust come out the easy way:

belte4.jpg

belte3.jpg

potte14.jpg

potte13.jpg

P1010620.jpg

nice ride ;)!

Did some repairs in may, here are the pics. Cracked exhaust caused by loose exhaust clamp. No I did not install the turbo kit myself :o|
Then modifying the pressure tube with an alu tube replacing the long rubber hose and installing a heat shield in front of the air filter.
Finally re-winding the heat protection that ended up in the air filter as fibredust because of loose clamps.

eksos4.jpg

eksos1.jpg

eksos3.jpg

varmesurring.jpg

^ Did you install new clamps or did you weld in the mcx flex joints?

And where the exhaust cracked by the hanger was it caused by the bolt
being loose?

No I did not install new clamps. I guess it will not loosen again when tightened to the specified torque.
Someone must have forgotten that last year :o|
No the bolt at the hanger was not loose. But maybe the pipe cracked because of stress or poor construction.

Ok you re used your clamps, When I had mine tore apart last year one of the clamps was loose also, I guess its a good Idea to check them once in a while. Thanks for posting the pic.

Back