• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Photos of my FX Nytro XTX

mikegt

salut tout le monde,je mes des photos de mon nytro apres plusieur heures de travaille voici le résulta, je suis désoler mes je ne parle pas anglais.

i think i get the jist of that, been a while since french class, but welcome, and NICE SLED! Sexy for sure, any performance mods under that hood?

Can someone who speaks french translate that for me, i can sorta read it but cant write it to save my life.

Swiss Sledder said:
He said "Hello all, here are some pictures of my new custom Arctic Cat". Just kidding, he is actually showing pictures of his XTX that he put a lot of hours of work into and he doesn't speak English.

Hey "Swiss" where did you get the FRANCAIS? you're pretty good at it!

I was born and raised in FRENCH... :Rockon:

Google is your friend
http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

hi everybody, I my photos from my nytro after several hours of working here is the result, I'm sorry my I do not speak English.

X2 - that is one of the nicest XTX i have seen... Nice work MikeGT

X2 - qui est l'un des plus beaux i XTX avons vu ... Nice work MikeGT

I love the look of the stock seat without the exhaust coming out behind. Really helps to stretch out the look of the tunnel! Is that seat bracket custom or does anyone know if you can get them somewhere

I wonder if there is an under-tunnel exhaust that is just a bit louder and more aggressive sounding than stock. If anyone knows please share!

Very nice XTX! I have a long way to go to get there! hahaha

Watch out for the trees!

Back