• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Photoshop Panel Swap

Still think the red and black I ordered is one of the sharpest but the blue and black looks awesome too.

Still think the red and black I ordered is one of the sharpest but the blue and black looks awesome too.

DeerHuntr said:
X3... If anybody wants to swap the blue for the red please let me know as I really want to have Yamaha blue and the black tunnel!

hey! My original photoshop is making the rounds I see! I can tell the original post is mine cause I got lazy where the front control arms and shock mounts are and just painting it blackish-gray!

1. #5 Black on black.
2. htblake20's version of the blue on black with red decal style

My work in progress is #9 red on black, that now has black carbon fiber tunnel. I'd like to tone down the hugeness of the red sides some how.

20210327_153617-2.jpg

2014 Viper, 2015 white Spindles, 2017 blue panel around tank and seat, front and rear blue skid plates, blue rear flap, white bumper, Yamaha decals on top panel, rad grill painted white, mid yamaha windshield, tunnel rap

2014 Viper, 2015 white Spindles, 2017 blue panel around tank and seat, front and rear blue skid plates, blue rear flap, white bumper, Yamaha decals on top panel, rad grill painted white, mid yamaha windshield, tunnel rap
This text should have been with the earlier photo that was posted, which I didn't intend to post right away...rookie move by the newbie.

Back