• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Photoshop Panel Swap

I am thinking blue body with blue rails and tunnel. With white yamaha on the side of the tunnel.

Love the black with blue and black with white!!! Am I the only one that just doesn't like the graphics on the blue one they offer. Much prefer the graphics on the red

Love the black with blue and black with white!!! Am I the only one that just doesn't like the graphics on the blue one they offer. Much prefer the graphics on the red

I love that someone started this thread....I have to admit that the Yamaha blue is what drew me to this sled, but I hated how the decal package differed from the awesome decals on the red model. The prominent Yahama decal across the top of the red model is hands down better than the random white graphics on the blue model. It wasn't until I saw one in person that I fully changed my mind to order the red model - The white tunnels are horrible and I also disliked how the blue vinyl on the seat didn't match the blue plastic panel in the front where they meet...They should not have added the small bit of colored vinyl on the front/top side of the seat. I fear this problem will also exist in the red.

They should have made the blue model, with the black tunnel and the same decal kit as the red model and avoided the colored vinyl on the front of the seat. Here is what I envisioned and what I would have ordered had it been an option:

Attachments

• srviper_blue.jpg
    srviper_blue.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 205
I have to agree. That decal package looks way better. Very nice first post as well. That sled looks awesome ;)!

I would give up my 500$ and drop my pre order Viper if they offered this color package later in the year! I would wait for sure :Rockon:

Love the blue and black with yamaha decal #1 in my books with black on black and my red and black a close second. Blue is yamaha to me just didn't like the white tunnel and non decal .

Anyone care to do the blue/white combo with white or blue a-arms and spindles and also white rails?

Tucker hibbert edition RR had white rails and a arms, so might help u make the swap ;-)

Back