• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pick my SE up this weekend

here she is, thanks for the help

Attachments

• CIMG0835.JPG
    CIMG0835.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 246

You lucky f..... I mean, congrats on the purchase!
Now I'm just waiting for mine.

One question, why does your lawn look so pristine? Ride that puppy and aerate.

I feel like that Tony Stuart Armoral (sp) comercial. Just staring at it.

I called my dealer yesturday and they said, wow that's weired, I said, what, they said I was just handed your file as your sled has arrived. Only problem is my extra's haven't so I wait a little longer. I gues it's ok, still need to sell the Apex.... Anyone?

Looks like there starting to show up. Congrats, it's one good looking machine. Notice anything different from the 08's? Anything different from what we expected?

I wish I could tell you they are different, but I sold my apex last fall and rode my 02 viper last year. The only thing I do know is that I am happy to be back on a 4 stroke. It was a blast on the grass. I am putting curves on it, an exhaust and some white to it ( belly pan, shock covers maybe the screens in the vent) the vent might be over kill. I had an Excell exhaust on my apex and it this will have one as well. It just dosent have that same feeling with out it.

Sean, if you want to check it out it is in the show room at Aaron's, we go back a long time.

Can't wait for the snow!!!!!!

I think that this is the first SE that someone has gotten, at least with proof.

my dealer already had one and it was gone last week. Some how I got skipped. I was the first to Put my deposite Down. Im not really mad cause we don't have any snow yet. Mine will be here on Friday.

The 6 ordered at Filers in Macedon NY arrived on Tuesday. I have a pal who ordered one and does not want it. If you know anybody, he just wants his 300.00 deposit back. Call Morrie at 585-330-9933

I have a pair of C&A pro razor skis in yammie blue, black tips and 8in carbides brand new never used 275.00

I was over at Filers today and they were assembling the SE I ordered. Nice looking machine. My only complaint it the three different colors of blue. The seat blue is different than the console and hood blue, the windshield is a different shade than the cowl and the blue in the graphics is different than the other blues. The date of manufacture on the tunnel is 7/08

Back