• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pick my SE up this weekend

thats the first nytro rtx se on the site im pretty sure. those look awesome. i wish we had one at our dealership even though it belongs to somebody
nice ride!

darren

Attachments

• S2009-001.pdf
    128.5 KB · Views: 78

Cant really tell if it is sprung too stiff. I ride pretty hard and what I felt on the grass will most likely be to my liking. My big concern is the front. My mechanic has an 08 RTX and he put GYTR on the front. But I think with the dampining and compression we should be able to dial it in. If not I will have them revalved. They look cool. I loved my floats on my 06 RTX. Only time will tell.

One day up on TUG HILL will let you know alot about the suspension. Every yamaha I have had has taken a beating up there and kept going.

here she is

Attachments

• phpakJRb4PM.jpg
    phpakJRb4PM.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 89
Mine is in but problem is I'm not! Plus waiting for the extra's to come in. Nelsons in Greenville, Michigan is the dealer. Actually it was in over a week ago. I'm having a hard time resisting to go and pick it up. Oh well it will just be better when I do.

ray's cycle in greenfield MA. they had one 2 weeks ago and i was the first to order and got skipped i told him it wasnt a big deal no snow . they had 3 S.E. show up on tues day and all spoken for. my dealer knew where mine was he said it was in a wharehouse in new jersey last week. my engine # is 000666 kinda cool. had the low snow kit put on too.

Attachments

• phpytMzZFAM.jpg
    phpytMzZFAM.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 90
diesel kid said:
ray's cycle in greenfield MA. they had one 2 weeks ago and i was the first to order and got skipped i told him it wasnt a big deal no snow . they had 3 S.E. show up on tues day and all spoken for. my dealer knew where mine was he said it was in a wharehouse in new jersey last week. my engine # is 000666 kinda cool. had the low snow kit put on too.

666, number of the beast. You could very well have a posessed sled. Will that be good or bad?

I'm surprised it didn't come with tunnel reinforcements. Maybe some off a Polaris or Ski-doo will fit?

Back