• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picked her up today!!!

ROCKERDAN

OCD Sledhead
Country
Other
Snowmobile
'18 RTX 50th "Winder"
This sled more then any I can recall, has me super psyched! So much potential and so much buzz around the performance side of these models, its just addicting! Im afraid to total up the costs of the dozens and dozens of parts I ordered in the last 6 weeks or so. All that talk about just doing a few mods then waiting til next season, well that all went out the window when all these sales started happening...lol

Some short Videos of the new sled coming home are uploading now and Ill stick them in here in a few mins....and for now just a few pics of her.

Dan

This shot is at the dealer

IMG_9570.JPG

Don George loading my sled-Video

Got her on my trailer...nice matching poster too!

IMG_9572.JPG

Ready to unload

IMG_9573.JPG

She's Home!

IMG_9585.JPG

Walk around Video

Last edited:

Really excited to finally own a lift!

I have to comment on the new Lift-a-Sled Aluminum sled lift that I just got last week, this thing is even better then I had read in all the great reviews. It adjusts fully to fit a wide variety of positions. The soft yet heavy duty wrap on the main cross bar and two rear feet, make me not even worry about marring the new red tunnel. And it does not even come close to contacting the chaincase or rotor drops. I got a short video of that too. Going to be a huge pleasure to work on this sled without bending over all the time.

Goes very high-Im 5-11" and its more then enough!

IMG_9598.JPG

IMG_9599.JPG

IMG_9600.JPG

IMG_9601.JPG

IMG_9602.JPG

IMG_9603.JPG

IMG_9604.JPG

IMG_9606.JPG

Last edited:
Did not have much time tonight, but I tore into her abit..lol

Slapped the new BTX seat on. to compare....The shorter tail section will help me alot with my LinQ setup Im going to run. Tight on the 129.

IMG_9608.JPG

IMG_9609.JPG

IMG_9610.JPG

IMG_9611.JPG

IMG_9618.JPG

IMG_9621.JPG

IMG_9622.JPG

IMG_9623.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9632.JPG

IMG_9634.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

IMG_9636.JPG

IMG_9637.JPG

IMG_9638.JPG

Last edited:
That's one sweet looking sled,enjoy and thanks for sharing

Dan......glad to hear that your wait is over.

That 50th Anniversary model is one sexy machine for sure.

Thanks for posting up those vids, and nice trailer btw!

Man that lift is cool... I f'n want one too haha! :whine::whine::whine:

Last edited:
BTX seat looks sweet! I want one too lol, I bet that set u back a few bucks.
Yeah pricey...But after coming close to buying foam only, and doing all the upholstery....I just bought one as my dealer gave me such a deal. Just slap it on in seconds. Ill keep the stocker to sell when sled goes to next owner down the road i guess.

Dan

Do those vids play for you guys here on this site? Or does it not load? I cant play them. But I can play other videos like Bens I always watch here....

If not you can always tap on youtube and watch them there, but hope to figure this out. I have a PM in to Mr Sled and maybe he will tell me the trick..lol

Man I want to stay home and work on this beast now !!!!!
I've watched the vids no problem

Absolutely gorgeous snowmobile!!! So glad I chose to get the 50th anniversary RTX 129 like you did. Congratulations Dan..it looks and Sounds super impressive!! I'm pumped too!

I can't wait to see mine...sad part is I have two months before I'm united with her lol. I'll just keep blowing money on accessories lol!!

Back