• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Picking up the RTX today....wwwwhoooooo!

FAMILYMAN

Lifetime Member
I just wanted to share that I am picking up the RTX today.

Have a call in with tracks usa on rail extensions, and getting ready to order up the mountain performance tunnel ext so I can get it powdercoated black to match the sled before I get it installed.

I will have a '07 RTX w/powder hounds, ulmer stage 2, 136" kit. Before it hits the snow. (feel free to bash viper dave....just cant help making a few changes)

O ya, I will have the stock skis for sale w/dulley carbides and the stock 121x15 track with studs down the center w/yellow backers soon. Just a heads up. Sled has only 512 miles and was adult owned. Mint condition.

And by the way...not too excited about it.......... :jump: :tg:

SWEET!
Test drove an Apex RTX @ the Demo rides and fell in love with that machine, never thought I'd say this - Good bye Vector!
Good luck with it!

;)! ;)! ;)! ;)!

Let the dreaming begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy for you. I just walked by the APEX last night and I am on full anticipation mode for next year already. I can see you are there also.

Have fun :jump: sounds like a great plan for an APEX that cqan do some off trail deep snow stuff
:flag:

CONGTRATS
Yamadoo

HEY I know what it feels like, I just picked up my new 07 rtx last weekend . I cant stop looking at it. That thing is an work of art.

sled just flipped over 513 miles. Loading it on the and off the trailer....miles are racking up on it.

Put my Rox Risers on Saturday morning right away. :Rockon:

Just got an '07 RTX a couple of weeks ago...I was able to put 40 miles on her before the snow melted! So far I love it! Gotta love that 4-Stroke power/sound!!!

Ive had mine for almost a month and i have managed to rack up 1905 miles. I love the sled!!! I love everything about it! I've had a limiter strap break so far and my oil light will come on and my sled will still be full. Must be a bad sensor. It's all under warranty though so its good!

Back