• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pic's of marginal idlers for a 136" MONO...

apltx08

TY 4 Stroke God
Took a few pic's while installing them for you guys to see...I'm a litttle un-sure on how the bracket is going to hold up...will see this winter, the bearings are replaceable "6004", this YAM kit is very easy to install no drilling.

$89.95 + taxes, be careful you have a kit for 136" & 121" both have diff part # the 1 seen here is for 136"

nice post...thanks...

1) are those the narrow slides?

2)for my 136 skid, I want that one and one for up on the curve...any idea of that one?
also..I didnt see that in the accessories catalog...do you have different stuff in Ca?

I see it now...wonder if this can be mounted in other locations (like at the curve)

i see you mounted them on the inside of your skid. i mounted them on the outside. which way is better? from the directions, i got the impression they were outside mount.

did you guys ever determine if these should be inside or outside the rails???

Anyone know the 121" part number and why would it be different than the 136"? Should mount the same way....

SNOWDOG said:
did you guys ever determine if these should be inside or outside the rails???

Anyone know the 121" part number and why would it be different than the 136"? Should mount the same way....

Is that the first thing your going to buy snowdog? Port yamaha is at the show

Well...we were talking about more wheeles. What do you think about this set up? This is not what your running though is it?

oh I thought you said you had some on the limiter strap rod?
I have to get over by you some time and see that sled....

SNOWDOG said:

This is just a guess, but it might be just the instructions that are different. The brackets have more than one set of holes so it MAY be that you need to use one location on the 121" vs the 136". Of course, I'm just guessing.

I'll find out at the show tomorrow. Yamaha...Highlands and port will be there. Someone has to know what works on these things...

Oh...I know...A DIFFERENT SKID!!! :o|

Back