• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Planning a trip to the Gaspe

Preacher

Expert
Has any one on here done a trip around the Gaspe peninsula.We are planning a trip 2nd week in March. Any input would be appreciated

Scenic view on Fleuve St-Laurent between St-Anne des Monts to Riviere Madeleine. and go to Mt-St-Pierre just up the Cross ( you have to take a small trail, not far) :Rockon: , Don't miss Murdocville to Relais La cache, you can see Mont Jacques Cartier the highest point in Québec. Percé is very ;)!

Relais La Cache to St-Paulin 595 check the moose !!!

Very nice trip to do !!

Welcome to Québec ! ;)!

Gaspe' is a great trip.

Click on the links below: My Gaspe' trips are in the threads!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=48682

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=34654

Last years route
GaspeRoute.jpg

Perce' the famous hole in the rock. ;)!
Therockandocean.jpg

Mountain trail from Murdochville to La Cache
Mountainroadtrail.jpg

Mountain view heading to La Cache
Gaspemountains.jpg

Enjoy your trip! ;)!

I've done this trip several times. It is one of the best loops out there!

snowpromod said:
Contact Patsy at Moto Gaspesie - she will layout and book your whole trip, all they ask is that you buy your trail permits from them. http://www.infomotoneigistegaspesie.com/
I met Patsy and Dale at a snowmobile show 2 years ago and this year purchased my trail permit through them. Great people. She said she would help us but I wanted to get some input from those who have done the trip before I call her. Thanks brother ;)!

Hondo, I feel like we have met. I walked into a yamaha dealer in Ct. and I see a full size picture of you and your sled. Then I come up to Fort Kent and go see Bob and there you are( picture) in his dealership. Good job,you represent Yamaha real well. Question on your Gaspe route. I noticed you went north on 597 instead of staying on 5 (on the southern part of Gaspe) Was that due to low snow or is that interior trail so good (scenic) that it is well worth the extra millage. ;)!

Coyote. said:
Scenic view on Fleuve St-Laurent between St-Anne des Monts to Riviere Madeleine. and go to Mt-St-Pierre just up the Cross ( you have to take a small trail, not far) :Rockon: , Don't miss Murdocville to Relais La cache, you can see Mont Jacques Cartier the highest point in Québec. Percé is very ;)!

Relais La Cache to St-Paulin 595 check the moose !!!

Very nice trip to do !!

Welcome to Québec ! ;)!
Thank you for the Information Brother

Thanks for the acknowledgement Preacher,

In response to your question we chose to take 597 and the Club Trail from Murdochville to La Cache because of the scenery.

There are many route choices. During last years trip we chose to take this route. There was certainly no shortage of snow last year LOL...

Either way you should have a most enjoyable trip.

Hope this helps! ;)!

Back