• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Play in the handlebars/steering.

tapp1

Expert
Ever since I had my Nytro I have noticed the steering column "floats" meaning I can pull up on the bars about a 1/8" inch. When I hit a bump riding you can feel the bars move up and down, I have not compared it to other nytros, just wondering if this play in the bars was normal?

Thanks

its part of owning a yamaha steering play, crappy bushings, a arm bolts coming out, poor hyfax wear, cold hands etc etc.

But I've never been towed and towed 4 sleds and never blown a motor!

tapp1 said:
Ever since I had my Nytro I have noticed the steering column "floats" meaning I can pull up on the bars about a 1/8" inch. When I hit a bump riding you can feel the bars move up and down, I have not compared it to other nytros, just wondering if this play in the bars was normal?

Thanks

Normal, until you install OFTs oillite bushing blocks. Then things get, and stay nice and tight. Do a search for OFT Racing.

Roest said:
tapp1 said:

Thanks

Normal, until you install OFTs oillite bushing blocks. Then things get, and stay nice and tight. Do a search for OFT Racing.

X2 Great product!!!

Back