• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please respond

jeffT said:
It's simple really.

Agree that he will beat you, race him. And if you beat him, just say NOTHING!!! It will drive him bananas that you could care less.
p.s. Go hit a few jumps with him. See who lands better.
Spend 200 miles in one day on a rough trail with him, see who is ready for another 200 the next day.
I'm guessing you'll win all 3 battles.

:Rockon: :yam: :4STroke:

if you're running a long stretch the viper will kick #*$&@. a triple piped viper is approx. 155 HP? if im correct. a nytro is about 135HP. i have a nytro, and i know that if you are doing short runs you will most likely win, as long as it's picked. good luck...it's between two yammies so it doesnt really matter who wins lol

attaknytro said:
if you're running a long stretch the viper will kick #*$&@. a triple piped viper is approx. 155 HP? if im correct. a nytro is about 135HP. i have a nytro, and i know that if you are doing short runs you will most likely win, as long as it's picked. good luck...it's between two yammies so it doesnt really matter who wins lol
135 hp stock plus 13 from the full exhaust and filters. giving me 148hp. But I know a short run I got him

2008 Nytro RTX said:
attaknytro said:
135 hp stock plus 13 from the full exhaust and filters. giving me 148hp. But I know a short run I got him
is that what the Exhaust Brocheur Said 13 HP??????????????

You may beat the Viper if he is not setup well but the test is running against some 4-strokes that are good runners to see what you got.

Add up all the horsepower numbers and it makes you feel
good and confident doesn't it.

Throw money at a sled and it mabey only goes a little faster.Not as fast as you would like sometimes.

Someday you will get beat and you may be in for a big let down when you run into the right sled and find out it has less horsepower.

Nytro is not a top end sled,keep the race short before big hp top end sled goes flying by.
I can take a older F-7 for 600-800 ft then he goes by.

Arnold08 said:
2008 Nytro RTX said:
attaknytro said:
is that what the Exhaust Brocheur Said 13 HP??????????????
Sorry 11 hp,6 from the exhaust and 5 from the filters. I know to keep the race short,I race under 1000ft all times

Back