• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Popin

Carpet Guy

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sidewinder
So i just had the 3 stage map sensor put in and they reflashed it again due to that and I have the hurricane bundle package and so now when I punsh it it's now popping whenever I go to hammer it and its making boost anyone hav a idea thanks

Wrong tune bundle for the 3 bar would be my guess. Don't run it that way, it is going lean when it builds boost. Re-flash it again making sure you have the correct 3 bar tune.

I take it you don't have a flasher. It would say wrong calibration on your phone when you power up the machine if you had the flasher connected to the sled if you had the wrong tune in it looking at your connected phone.

Wrong tune bundle for the 3 bar would be my guess. Don't run it that way, it is going lean when it builds boost. Re-flash it again making sure you have the correct 3 bar tune.

I take it you don't have a flasher. It would say wrong calibration on your phone when you power up the machine if you had the flasher connected to the sled if you had the wrong tune in it looking at your connected phone.

Thanks I spoke to Dave at hurricane and that's what hes thinking and thanks for your help

Had a bad map sensor

Back