• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Popping on decel

Each time I have come across issues on popping on decal was from a exhaust leak pre turbo!( test it hot)

Diagnosis mode: key on hold both left and right bottom button on gauge for 10 seconds

As Marc said...here is a good link to TPS info

dmc . on my sled once i started it at idle it didnt sound right at all , a very small popping sound , once i put my hand around the bellow connector on the header u can feel the hot air pushing out threw the crack , i also went out and noticed quickly it wasnt making boost like it did before , spool was poor , which made the sled feel very lazy . my fix is easy , but expensive , not good if u cant get 1500 miles from a header ,

dmc . on my sled once i started it at idle it didnt sound right at all , a very small popping sound , once i put my hand around the bellow connector on the header u can feel the hot air pushing out threw the crack , i also went out and noticed quickly it wasnt making boost like it did before , spool was poor , which made the sled feel very lazy . my fix is easy , but expensive , not good if u cant get 1500 miles from a header ,
I'm hoping it's as simple as that. Sure will be pissed if my headers cracked at 1500 kms.

What's the fix?

Sounds like there are a few members that have had flex joint cracking issues on that header. Dave says the Hurricane header's internal joint still seals even if the flex joint should crack.

see post number 77 in this thread

Sounds like there are a few members that have had flex joint cracking issues on that header. Dave says the Hurricane header's internal joint still seals even if the flex joint should crack.

see post number 77 in this thread

Isn't that the same as the factory? Doesn't it just prevent the leak from becoming major?

Did the glove over the exhaust trick with the engine cold and then warmed up and she snuffed out right away. No sign of exhaust leaks.
20220410_112248.jpg
20220410_112225.jpg

Back